When you’re looking for convenient treatment for a minor illness or injury, visit a MinuteClinic®. These are
walk-in medical clinics inside select CVS Pharmacy store locations nationwide. Most services will require you to pay the amount equal to your copayment for an office visit to your
primary care physician (PCP), while flu shots will have a $0 copay. Medicare members will pay their PCP copay.
- Convenient access to basic care without an appointment
Important: Video visits with MinuteClinic are not a covered benefit. Please contact your doctor to schedule a video or phone visit.
- Treatment and prevention of more than 125 minor illnesses, injuries and conditions
- Care provided by nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Records shared with your primary care provider, with your permission
- Open 7 days a week, including evenings